A Property Management Assistant is responsible for administrative duties of the operations of multiple commercial properties. Duties usually include coordination of all office activities pertaining to aspects of tenant relations, building operations and maintenance, property improvement, expense management and contract administration.
- Serve as liaison to the tenants to ensure quality service
- Coordinate tenant relation activities
- Coordinate tenant move-ins and move-outs
- Ensure the dissemination of information to tenants, staff, building contractors, security staff, etc.
- Maintain tenant and vendor's files and contact lists
- Assist in the coordination of service contracts
- Receive work order requests and report requests to responsible staff and maintain the associated logs and reports
- Oversee and provide direction to on site security and janitorial staff as needed
- Receive and code all invoices
- Maintain emergency procedures, guideline manuals, etc.
- Pursue rent collection and other receivables
- Prepare tenant rent letters and reconciliations
- Perform all other related tasks as assigned by the Property Manager
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- A Bachelor's in Business Administration or related field preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of administrative experience required
- Previous experience in commercial real estate is also desirable
- Knowledge of software applications such as Word, Excel, and database management
- Effectively communicate, both verbally and in written correspondence
- Organize and complete multiple tasks
- The employee is required to stand, walk, sit, bend, twist, kneel, push, pull, and grasp when performing the essential functions of the position.
- Vision: Visual acuity adequate to read small print and to drive a motor vehicle is required.
- Hearing: The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented in English in person and on the phone is required.
- Speaking: The ability to talk to others in English in person and on the phone and effectively convey information is required.
- Repetitive Motions: Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Modest & Secure
- Independently Driven
- Intelligently Collaborative
- Never Satisfied
- Relentless Commitment to Service